eFilming 360 Digital Drive Panorama Base
- Fully Automatic 0-360° Photos
- Compatible W/Hundreds of DSLRs
- Adjustable in All Directions
- Panoramic, Spherical, 3D Rotation, etc.
- Supports Ultra-High Resolution Images
- Remote Control Possible
With E-Filming's 360 Digital Drive Panorama Base, you can take full advantage of digital technology to make stunning panoramic, spherical and 3D rotation photographs, even with ultra-high resolution. This 360 panorama base provides the level shooting platform and camera rotation device needed to automatically stitch several photos together using the included Coolstitch and 3D Maker software (the panorama base is also compatible with other professional-grade photo software).
It's very easy to use: attach your SLR to the panorama base, attach the base to a tripod and you're ready to go. One of the 6 included cables connects the device to the remote control socket on your DSLR camera (most popular cameras are compatible). You can use the control panel (while monitoring the camera's display screen) to adjust the speed of rotation between exposures, the number of exposures, time delay following rotation before the shutter is released, time delay after the shutter is released before next rotation, direction of rotation - clockwise or counterclockwise, the speed of rotation and the angle between exposures.
Measurements are accurate to 0.1 second and 1°. The base is powered by 4x AA batteries. It's also possible to control the panorama base using the included remote control.
- Precise setting, fully automatic photography
- Supports hundreds of DSLR cameras for 3D rotation or panorama photos
- Photo stitching and 3D maker PC software included
- Supports ultra high resolution gigapixel images
- Professional signal transmission
- Adjustable in all directions
- Back to zero point automatically
|Angle of Coverage||0 to 360°, adjustable|
|Hard Disk Space||4x AA batteries|
|Dimensions||5.74 x 3.62 x 3.64" (14.6 x 9.2 x 9.25 cm)|
|Weight||2.42 lbs (1.1 kg)|